This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclaimer here.
If you’re tired of the same old camping meals, then this Spicy Peanut Ramen Noodle recipe is a great way to change things up! This easy camping dinner only requires a few ingredients, but it’s so delicious and ready in under 30 minutes!
Why I Love These Spicy Peanut Ramen Noodles:
Camp Kitchen Gear You’ll Need
Where to Buy Ramen Noodles
For this recipe, you’ll need 3 packets of ramen noodles. It can be hard to find just the ramen noodles, so I typically buy the ramen noodle packets and remove the seasoning packet.
But don’t throw the seasoning packets out! Save and use them in other recipes.
For example, I cook a lot of rice at home. For a quick flavor boost, I mix the seasoning packet into the water and cook the rice in that. Delicious and nothing goes to waste!
get my free
Camp Cooking Starter Kit
Printable camping recipes, a gear checklist, and a camping meal planner so you can go camping with confidence and good food!
Beef and Broccoli Spicy Peanut Ramen Noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 ramen noodle packets*
- 12 oz jar peanut sauce (spicy or mild)
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 large handful of snow peas
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Separate the seasoning packets from the ramen noodles. Set the packets aside. You won’t need them for this recipe.* Once the water is boiling, add the noodles and cook according to the packaging timing.
- In the meantime, heat a cast iron pan over medium heat. Add the oil followed by the beef. Cook the beef until it’s no longer pink using a wooden spatula to break it apart and mix it as needed.
- Once the beef is cooked, add in the broccoli and snow peas. Mix frequently until the vegetables are a vibrant green color, about 3-4 minutes.
- Next, mix in the peanut sauce. You might not need the entire jar depending on how saucy you like it. Let the sauce cook for a minute or two mixing frequently and then turn off the heat.
- When the noodles are done cooking, strain them and add them to the cast iron pan with the rest of the ingredients. Mix well to coat the noodles in sauce. Serve hot!
How to Make this Peanut Butter Ramen Recipe Vegetarian
To make this meal vegetarian, all you have to do is leave out the beef. This recipe will still taste delicious. You can add some extra broccoli and snow peas if you want!