This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclaimer here.
Calling all chocolate and mint lovers, this one’s for you! Chocolate graham crackers and Andes mints combined with a toasted marshmallow make for a seriously delicious s’mores combo.
- Chocolate graham crackers: Chocolate graham crackers are so underrated! I think I might actually like them better than the honey-flavored ones that are most commonly used in s’mores. Sometimes grocery stores don’t carry the chocolate version, but I’ve found them at Walmart and Target.
- Andes mint chocolates: Andes mint chocolates are perfect for s’mores. They add the perfect amount of mint and they melt easily. I usually use 3 mint chocolate pieces per s’more.
- Marshmallows: No s’mores recipe is complete without the toasted marshmallow!
Double Chocolate Mint S’mores
- 1 package of chocolate graham crackers
- 4 marshmallows
- Andes mints about 3 pieces per s’more
- Place 2-3 Andes mints on top of one of the chocolate graham cracker halves.
- Toast a marshmallow slowly over a campfire until it becomes puffy and golden brown.
- Layer the toasted marshmallow on top of the mints and use the top half of the graham cracker to slide the marshmallow off the stick and smush it down on the chocolate. Enjoy!
Have you tried these s’mores? If so, leave a review in the comments below!