This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclaimer here.
If you love the combo of sweet, salty, and crunchy, then these s’mores are for you! Honestly, this might be my best s’mores combo yet…
These s’mores are:
What more do you need in a dessert, right? Let’s dive in!
For this sweet and salty camping dessert you’ll need:
- Pretzel Crisps – I’m obsessed with these pretzel snacks. They’re perfect for s’mores because they’re flat and crunchy like a graham cracker, but salty like a pretzel. That’s a winning combo! I use the original flavor for these s’mores.
- Kettle-Cooked Potato Chips – This adds another layer of salty crunch to these s’mores! Any sea salt flavor of kettle-cooked chips will work here.
- Milk Chocolate – Melted milk chocolate to bring in the sweetness.
- Marshmallows – Of course, no s’mores are complete without a toasted marshmallow.
That’s it – just 4 ingredients and you have yourself the best sweet and salty smores!
Sweet and Salty Pretzel S’mores
- 1 11 oz bag of Pretzel Crisps, original flavor
- 1 8 oz bag of kettle-cooked potato chips
- 1 bar of milk chocolate
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- Layer a piece of milk chocolate on top of a pretzel crisp followed by a chip.
- Toast a marshmallow over the fire. Once it’s golden brown and puffed up, place it on top of the chip.
- Use another pretzel crisp to slide the marshmallow off the stick. Press the s’more together end enjoy!
How to Make Sweet & Salty S’mores
Layer a piece of milk chocolate on top of a pretzel crisp followed by a chip.
Toast a marshmallow over the fire until it’s golden brown and puffy. Use another pretzel crisp to slide the marshmallow off the stick and onto the chip.
Lightly squish it all together and enjoy this chocolatey, gooey, crunchy, salty camping dessert!
More Camping Desserts!
Want even more delicious camping dessert recipes?
Check out some other reader favorites below:
Let me know if you give these s’mores a try! I hope you love them as much as I do.
get my free
Camp Cooking Starter Kit
Printable camping recipes, a gear checklist, and a camping meal planner so you can go camping with confidence and good food!